Submit Sexual Diversity News, Stories, and Coming Events
Guidelines on submitting Sexual Diversity information, your stories, news, events, and press releases for publishing.
Do you have an interesting informative article or coming event that will benefit our readers?
SexualDiversity.org welcomes submissions on:
- Coming events, conferences, trade shows, expo's etc.
- Well written unique postings and editorial replies that provide substantial information. Articles MUST offer value to our website visitors.
- Current affairs and news relating to Sexual Diversity
- Information must be informative and share your unique expertise.
- Submissions must have strong factual information, be written compellingly with a good command of English spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure, and display good research and background knowledge.
By submitting an article, story, or press release you agree:
- By submitting material, you acknowledge that you are legally entitled to distribute the work and to allow it to be redistributed.
- It is at the sole discretion of SexualDiversity.org whether or not to include your information on our website.
- We reserve the right to include advertising on pages with your articles.
- Submitted information must be related to sexual diversity, sexual health, events etc.
- If you are sending us your story for publishing in our Your Stories Section, please let us know whether you would like your story to be published anonymously when emailing it to us.
- SexualDiversity.org does not pay for articles, and does not accept articles and stories that are primarily advertisements.
To submit news, press releases, articles, stories, and details of coming sexual diversity events please send an email containing all the details to: email@example.com