- Over Five Million LGBT Adults in the U.S. are Religious - Nearly half of LGBT adults in the U.S. are religious.
- Experiences of Food Insecurity Among Californian LGBTQ - New report by the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law provides analysis of food insecurity experiences among diverse population of low-income LGBTQ people in California.
- Over 200,000 LGBT adults in California at High Risk for COVID-19 - Over 200,00 LGBT people in California have one or more medical conditions that put them at high risk of COVID-19 illness, including asthma, diabetes, heart disease, or HIV.
- Study Finds 27% of California Adolescents are Gender Nonconforming - 27 percent, or 796,000, of California's youth, ages 12 to 17, report they are viewed by others as gender nonconforming at school.
- Study Raises Concerns About Trump Agenda For LGBTQ Students - Study showing 70 years of progress for LGBTQ students raises concerns about Trump agenda, analysis of national LGBT alumni survey also shows generational, regional differences in campus climate perceptions.
From our America section - Full List (61 Items)