- Experiences of Food Insecurity Among Californian LGBTQ - New report by the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law provides analysis of food insecurity experiences among diverse population of low-income LGBTQ people in California.
- Over 200,000 LGBT adults in California at High Risk for COVID-19 - Over 200,00 LGBT people in California have one or more medical conditions that put them at high risk of COVID-19 illness, including asthma, diabetes, heart disease, or HIV.
- Study Finds 27% of California Adolescents are Gender Nonconforming - 27 percent, or 796,000, of California's youth, ages 12 to 17, report they are viewed by others as gender nonconforming at school.
- Study Raises Concerns About Trump Agenda For LGBTQ Students - Study showing 70 years of progress for LGBTQ students raises concerns about Trump agenda, analysis of national LGBT alumni survey also shows generational, regional differences in campus climate perceptions.
- Texas Governor Signs Discrimination Bill HB 3859 - Law HB 3859 allows child welfare organizations, including adoption and foster care agencies, to turn away Texans seeking to care for a child in need, including LGBTQ couples, interfaith couples, single parents, or other parents to whom the agency has a religious objection.
From our America section - Full List (60 Items)